Instructors can add PDFs of presentations, readings, and other materials to the Playback Room. Learners can view the content in the Playback Room along with watching class recordings, reviewing notes taken in class, and responding to Q&A posts.
1. Go to the Admin Portal.
2. Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
3. Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
4. Click Content Manager.
5. Click the Add button to upload a PDF.
6. After the file is uploaded, select the checkbox to the left of the file.
7. Click the blue Make Self-Paced button.
8. You’ll see a checkmark in the column for Self-paced for that file.
9. The files will be available in the Playback Room in the Self-Paced Materials section.
At this time, only PDFs can be added.
Pro Tip: You can select multiple files at a time to add to the self-paced materials in the Playback Room.
Need more help? Contact Support.