Use a tag to distribute and collect a class document with ease!
Distributing a collaborative document to learners allows for real-time collaboration, problem-solving, and application of concepts. Engageli’s Distribute Class Doc feature is built into the system and frame of Engageli, so learners don’t need to leave the classroom to collaborate and work on a shared document.
When to Use
You can use this tag to distribute a shared file to learners to collaborate in real-time for full class contributions/activities, table-based activities, peer-to-peer instruction, station-based work, case studies per table, etc. You can distribute one file shared with the entire class. You can share a Google Document, Slide, Sheet, or Microsoft 365 Word, Excel, or Powerpoint file.
To use the Action Tags Lab for Class Documents:
1. Go to the Action Tags Lab in the Admin Portal.
2. Select Class Documents.
3. Select an action for the documents:
- Share class document
- Collect active class document
4. Enter the link for the document.
5. Enter a name for the document (optional).
6. Enter a name for the Tag. (Maximum length is 30 characters.)
7. Click the Copy button to be able to paste it into a document or slide.
8. Or, Click the Download button to download a copy of the tag to insert in a document or slide.
When the tag is detected in your document or slide, you’ll receive a notification.
Click here to learn about automating the detection of your tag.
Note: This feature is available only on Engageli 3.0.
Click here to learn more about the different versions of Engageli. Contact your Partner Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about upgrading to Engageli 3.0.
Need more help? Contact Support.