Engageli whiteboards allow for instant two-way collaboration between instructors and learners for class activities and projects. Instructors as well as TAs can enable settings to restrict the Engageli whiteboards for instructor use only.
When to use:
- When you want to present information to learners
- When you want to share materials with the class or a table
- When you want to take class-wide notes or comments
- Click the Engageli Activities button.
- Open either class white board or enable table whiteboard.
- Click the gear icon in the tool bar for the whiteboard.
- Select which restrictions you want to apply:
- Forbid Modifying for Students - Learners can add stuff, but they can’t change it after it’s been added.
- When to use: for content assessment
- Forbid Adding for Students - This restricts learners from adding things to the whiteboard. (When this setting is enabled, most of the tools in the whiteboard tool bar are disabled).
- Forbid Others Object Modifications. - This restricts learners from modifying what others add to the whiteboard.
Note: This feature is available only on Engageli 3.0.
Click here to learn more about the different versions of Engageli. Contact your Partner Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about upgrading to Engageli 3.0.
Need more help? Contact Support.