For data to be collected for your class, you need to add a scheduled date and time in the Admin Portal.
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Details.
- Click the Scheduler tab.
- Add a name for your class.
- Select the day(s) for your class.
- Enter the Start date, End date, Start time, and End time.
- Add a description.
- Click +Create Event.
If your class runs at different times throughout the week, add all the time blocks.
Note: This information can be added before or after class.
After you schedule the class, you can email a calendar invite to yourself and your learners.
- Select either "staff only" or "all participants" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Send event invitation to".
Note: This feature is available only on Engageli 3.0.
Click here to learn more about the different versions of Engageli. Contact your Engageli Partner Success Manager or email@example.com for information about upgrading to Engageli 3.0.
Need more help? Contact Support.