Administrators and instructors can manually deactivate users when needed. Deactivated users no longer have access to the Engageli class in which they were previously enrolled. Deactivating users does not remove them from the system and data and analytics for the users are retained.
To deactivate a user in User Management:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click User Management from the menu on the Left.
- Use the search field to find the user.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the user's email address.
- Click the pencil icon to update the user.
- Unselect the checkbox for Active.
- Click Update.
Note: To remove classroom access from the user, the user also needs to be deactivated on the class roster.
If the user is deactivated during a live session, the person could potentially be logged out of the classroom. Click here to learn how to permanently delete a user.
Need more help? Contact Support.