Easily create and launch for your Engageli classroom in a browser window.
Create and Launch a Browser-Based Classroom
1. Sign in. If you are using Engageli for the first time, you’ll also need to register your account.
2. After logging in, you can either create a new classroom or choose an already existing classroom. If you need to create a new classroom, enter a unique name for the class, and then click Create. If you are ready to start an already-existing class, find the classroom and click Join.
3. If you need to do any pre-class setup (upload videos, set up documents, create preset table arrangements, etc.), click the three dots menu, and then Portal Access. This will take you to the Admin Portal where you can configure your classroom, adjust settings, and view class data.
4. Click the Join button, and the classroom log-in page should open automatically.
5. Select the appropriate devices to use for the Camera, Microphone, and Speaker.
6. Click Background Settings to blur or choose a different background for your video feed.
7. Enter a name to be displayed to the class.
8. Choose a Role (Instructor).
9. Click Enter Classroom.
Note: If you need to access the Admin Portal to do prep work or check your roster, click Manage Class above the Enter Classroom button.
Need more help? Contact Support.