To update a user's role in User Management:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click User Management from the menu on the Left.
- If you don't see User Management, click on the three lines in the top left of the window.
- Use the search field to find the user.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the user's email address.
- Click the pencil icon to make an update.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a new role for the user.
- Click Update.
Note: Updating a user's role in the middle of a Live Session could potentially log the user out of the classroom. Updating a user's role in User Management does not automatically update the user's role on the class roster.
You can also follow these instructions to update a user's name. The user will still be able to change their display name before entering a classroom.
Need more help? Contact Support.