- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Select Content Management.
- Select your classroom folder in the Folder Name column.
- Click Add.
- Select Copy files from library.
- You can choose a shared folder with Public visibility. To learn more about how to share folders, see this article.
- Select the files you want to add.
- Click Copy to this folder.
- Close the window after the files are successfully copied.
You will now have access to the files in your class Content Manager folder as well as in the live classroom.
Need more help? Contact Support.