The class management section of the Admin Portal allows administrators and instructors to manage their rosters, add files and materials, view analytics, schedule classes, and customize classroom settings among others actions.
To access Class Management:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Class Management from the menu on the Left.
- View a list of Active and Archived Classes.
Or, select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click the class name to expand the menu.
- Access the following sections:
- General - Download the instructor application, access the direct classroom link and guest links, archive the class, and add domains for class access.
- Roster - Manually add users to the roster or upload CSV files of class participants. Change user roles for participants.
- Configuration - Change classroom settings and configuration.
- Scheduler - Schedule classes and send calendar invitations.
- Tables & Presets - Rename tables, create and preview preset table seating arrangements.
- Materials - Add Google Suite or Microsoft 365 links for shared collaboration in the class.
- Recordings - See all class recordings, upload videos, rename recordings, and download subtitles (transcript).
- Analytics - Access classroom data and analytics.
- Content Manager - Add materials (PDFs, YouTube links, and videos) for class. Make PDFs available for viewing in the Playback Room.
- Polls - View responses to polls run in the classroom.
- Self Paced Polls - View responses to polls included in self-paced materials in the Playback Room.
- Sub-Rooms - Add and activate sub-rooms.
Need more help? Contact Support.