To create a table preset in the Admin Portal:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Classes (Class Management in v3.0) from the menu on the Left.
- Select your class from the list of Active Classes or use the search field to find your class.
- Click the class name.
Click Presets (Tables & Presents in v3.0).
- Click the Presets tab.
- Click Create New Preset +.
- Enter a name, description, and the number of learners per table.
- Click Create.
Drag and drop individual learners to the different tables to create the preset set arrangement.
- Switch to List View to see a list of the learners at each table. You can drop and drop the learners to different tables from the List View.
- Click "Assign Unassigned Learners" if you have any unassigned learners.
If you need more tables to create the preset, click Add 5 tables.
Note: Table presents can also be created in the live classroom. Click here to learn more.
Need more help? Contact Support.