To create and upload a table preset in the Admin Portal:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Classes (Class Management in v3.0) from the menu on the Left.
- Select your class from the list of Active Classes or use the search field to find your class.
- Click the class name.
Click Presets (Tables & Presents in v3.0).
- Click the Presets tab.
- Click View a sample/CSV template here.
- Follow the instructions to create a copy of the template in Google Sheets (or download to Excel).
- Select File -> Download -> Comma Separated Values (.csv). The sheet will be exported as a CSV file into your Downloads folder.
- After you create the preset file, go back to the Table & Presets > Preset tab.
- Click Upload Preset.
- Enter a name and description for the preset.
- Click BROWSE to select the CSV file from your computer.
- Click Add.
Need more help? Contact Support.