Instructors can distribute separate documents to each table so that learners can work collaboratively within the Engageli classroom.
To add Google Suite Materials:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Classes (Class Management in v3.0) on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Class Documents or Table Documents (Materials in v3.0).
- Click the plus sign icon (+).
- Enter a name for the set of materials.
- Select G-Suite.
- Click Add.
- For the newly created set, add a link for the shared Google file (Doc, Sheet, or Slide) to each table.
Note: You can add different links for different tables or the same link for all tables. If you have sub-rooms, click the tabs at the top of the screen to add materials for specific sub-rooms.
You can create an Action Tag for table documents that you can include in your presentations. When the tag is activated, you'll be prompted to distribute the shared table documents.
Click here to learn about distributing documents during a live class.
Need more help? Contact Support.