To get a slide to add to a presentation:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Content Manager.
- Click the blue Add button.
- Select YouTube Video.
- Paste the link for the link.
- Enter a title for the video.
- Click Add.
- Once the file is uploaded, you will see a Get a slide button in the Download/Edit column.
- Click Get a slide.
- Copy the slide to your clipboard to paste into a presentation deck.
- Or, download the slide image.
- Paste the image with the QR code over the entire slide in your presentation or in a document.
Note: When you share your presentation in the classroom, the QR code tag will be automatically detected. Simply, click the Activate Tag button to play the video clip. If you added the slide to a PDF, the tag will be detected and automatically start. Click here to learn more about turning on the auto-detection of tags in shared PDFs.
Need more help? Contact Support.