Engageli Tags require an instructor to activate them by default. As an instructor or administrator, you can adjust these permissions in our Admin Portal to automatically activate an Engageli Tag if it's presented in a PDF live share only.
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Class Management from the menu on the Left.
- Select your class from the list of Active Classes or use the search field to find your class.
- Click the class name.
- Select Details.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click the Checkbox next to Activate Engageli Tags automatically.
- If the box is checked that means the feature has been activated and Engageli Tags will automatically activate in PDF live shares.
- If the box is unchecked that means the feature is deactivated.
- Click Save changes.