By default all reactions seen by other learners are anonymous. As an instructor or administrator, you can adjust these permissions in our Admin Portal to control anonymity.
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Classes (Class Management in v3.0) from the menu on the Left.
- Select your class from the list of Active Classes or use the search field to find your class.
- Click the class name.
- Select Details.
- Click the Common Configuration tab.
- Click the Checkbox next to Allow learners to see other learners reactions (Make reactions anonymous for learners in v3.0).
- If the box is checked that means the feature has been activated and learner reactions are anonymous for everyone else.
- If the box is unchecked that means the feature is deactivated and learners will see the reactions of their classmates.
- Click Save changes.
Note: Instructors and TAs can always see reactions.