After you schedule the class, you can email a calendar invite to yourself and your learners.
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
- Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
- Click Details.
- Click the Scheduler tab.
- If needed, enter the date and time blocks to schedule your class.
- Select either "staff only" or "all participants" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Send event invitation to".
- You will see a notification at the bottom of the screen when the invitation is sent.
Emails will include an ICS file extension, details about the class, and a direct link to the classroom. Emails to staff will also include a link to the Admin Portal.
Note: This feature is available only on Engageli 3.0.
Click here to learn more about the different versions of Engageli. Contact your Engageli Partner Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about upgrading to Engageli 3.0.
Need more help? Contact Support.