These notes provide information about Engageli 3.0.32, including new and improved features, updates, and resolved issues.
- Self-Paced Polls
- Engageli iOS Application for Learners
- Updated Engageli iOS app for learners is now available for download in the Apple App Store.
- Engageli Customer Terms of Service
- Engageli makes no guarantees for screen color changes and accessibility when the platform is skinned with custom logos and colors (for users with access to this function).
- Learners aged 13-18 are permitted to use the platform under certain conditions. (Please contact your Engageli Partner Success Manager for more details.)
- Offline attendance is calculated based on the length of the class recording rather than the live class time.
- “Seating Arrangement” drop-down menu reordered for ease of use.
- Sound Reactions disabled by default, which instructors can easily change within the classroom.
- “Generate public room link” button removed from the Admin Portal.
- Overlay gallery functionality removed from the Playback Room to reduce confusion with the Tablemates gallery and panel.
- When a poll ends, you should go back to the screen from where the poll was started.
- YouTube clip/video stops when changing direct-screen-to (by menu or by adding a new “mode”)
- Image and QR codes generated for uploaded media (MP4, MOV, and YouTube links) now work across classrooms. Instructors can share uploaded media more easily.
- Removed screenshot functionality from the Chat.
- Improved Chat expansion for long messages.
- Learners no longer see Deactivated classes on the Self-Service page.
- Resolved issue with keyboard shortcuts not working.
- Resolved issue with custom logos and colors, skinned platforms, preventing the download of Notes, Q&A, and Chat.
- Resolved issue with the migration from Engageli 2.1 where Q&A entries listed the subject and details on the same line.
- Resolved issue with the instructor application losing camera in systems test on the login screen.
- Resolved issue with cropped virtual backgrounds.
- Resolved issue with “Instructor’s video” enabled in “Direct class to” menu when only the instructor is logged in.
- Resolved issue with Playback Room attendance and cropped/edited class recordings.
- Resolved issue with Poll Analytics CSV files for class names that contain colons or periods.
- Resolved issue with creating multiple classes using CSV files.
- Resolved issue with Microsoft Safelinks obfuscating email recording MP4 email link.
- Resoved issue with staff not being able to approve, reject and delete Q&A responses.
- Resolved issue with editing and restoring recordings.
- Resolved issue with “Copy Guest Link” ambiguity on the Self-Service screen. Link updated to “Copy Link”.
- Resolved issue preventing TAs from seeing polls results unless instructors click Share Results. TAs see poll/quiz results in real-time.
- Resolved timeout issue, which affected access for large classes.
- Resolved issue with removing the correct answer check mark from polls when instructor unshares results.
- Resolved trim marker issues when editing class recordings.
- Resolved issue when recording is disabled for class names with more than 120 characters.
- Resolved issue with uploading PDF files with long names to Content Management.
- Resolved issue with Grades not showing up in Admin Portal analytics.
- Resolved issue launching the Instructor application from the Admin Portal on Windows devices.
- Resolved with Attendance analytics not displaying for first time Admin Portal users.
Need more help? Contact Support.