Grade your learners while the information is fresh and download later in your Instructor Portal!
1. When a learner is on the podium, click on their video feed to open the drop-down menu.
2. From the drop-down menu, click on "Grade Learner." Then choose a letter from A to F.
3. When you hover over a learner’s video feed, you will see the average grade for each learner.
4. After class, you can also view, manage and download grades from the Engageli Admin Portal.
Sending Reactions to learners
Please Note: At this time, this feature is only available if you are teaching on the application.
1. Hover over the learner's video feed in the gallery view and click the drop-down menu.
2. Choose "Send Reaction to learner," and choose one of the reactions from the drop-down.
3. You can also send a custom reaction message to learners with "Custom message."
4. When a reaction is sent, learners will receive a notification on their screen with the message.
Need more help? Contact Support.