Learners can collaborate asynchronously on class documents when viewing class recordings in Engageli Playback Rooms.
When instructors record their sessions, shared class documents are available for asynchronous learners who view the recording in the Playback Room.
1. Go to the classroom login page.
2. Toggle to Playback at the top of the screen.
3. Enter the Playback Room.
4. Select a class recording from the Select Recording drop-down at the bottom of the screen.
5. If there was a collaborative class document shared during the live session, you will see a blue marker on the Playback Player.
6. Start the class recording.
7. When the shared class file opens in a new tab, go back to the Playback Player to pause the recording, otherwise, it will continue to play while you're working on the collaborative doc.
8. Go to the class doc table to edit and view the document.
9. Click the blue arrow icon on the top left to open the document in a new tab to save or download it.
10. When you're ready, go back to the Playback Player tab and continue watching the class recording.
Click here to learn more about Engageli Playback Rooms.
Need more help? Contact Support.