Instructors and Administrators can manually create a classroom in the Admin Portal by uploading a CSV file that includes user emails, names, roles in the class, gallery positions (optional) and table group assignments (optional).
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Create A Classroom For Recurring Classes from the right button.
- Enter a unique class code or name composed of the standard alphabet or numbers. Special characters are not supported.
- Access and make a copy of our Class Participants Template (instructions included in the google sheet template).
- Enter each user's email address, name, role, gallery position (optional for learner and TA roles) and table group name (optional for learner and TA roles) into the copied .csv file.
- Export and save the template as a .csv file.
- Upload the .csv file to the Admin Portal via Drag & Drop or click Browse to find the file on your local computer.
- Click Continue to upload the class template and create the class. You will automatically be directed to the class details page.