Instructors and Administrators can manually create multiple classrooms in the Admin Portal by uploading a CSV file that includes multiple class names, associated user emails, names, roles in the class, gallery positions (optional) and table group assignments (optional).
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Click Create A Classroom For Recurring Classes from the right button.
- Click the Create Multiple Classes from CSV checkbox.
- Access and make a copy of our Multiple Class Participants Template (instructions included in the google sheet template).
- Enter each unique class code or name composed of the standard alphabet or numbers (special characters are currently not supported), each associated user's email address, name, role, gallery position (optional for learner and TA roles) and table group name (optional for learner and TA roles) into the copied .csv file.
- Export and save the template as a .csv file.
- Upload the .csv file to the Admin Portal via Drag & Drop or click Browse to find the file on your local computer.
- Click Continue to upload the class template and create your classes.