This article provides instructions for adding Engageli Management Portal Access (Instructor only) to your D2L brightspace class.
- Go to your class page in D2L Brightspace.
- Click the Content tab.
- On the left side, click Add a module, enter in a name and press enter.
- This module will need to stay Hidden from learners. Click on the Eye button on the right side, then click the radio button to hide.
- Click Existing Acitivies
- Select Engageli Deep Linking from the drop down menu. This option is named by your D2L administrator, and if you don’t see the exact name listed here please reach out to them for confirmation.
- Select Engageli Management Portal Access (Instructor only)
- Select Create Engageli links that match LMS course names to create a new Engageli classroom.
- If you’re linking to an already existing classroom you can select Link to an Engageli class and select the class in the drop down menu.
- Click Submit and D2L will create the link instructors can use to access the Engageli Admin Portal.
- Instructors will be able to click the created link to access their Engageli Admin Portal without having to log in.
For more information on additional D2L Brightspace modules, please see the links below:
Need more help? Contact Support.