This article will show you how to share a PowerPoint presentation in Engageli, use the Presenter View, and see your presentation notes.
Click here for instructions if you are using a PC.
- Make sure you are logged into your Engageli classroom.
- Open your PowerPoint Presentation.
- Click the SlideShow icon on the bottom right to start the slide show.
- Your slide show will open up in full screen on your single monitor.
- Hover near the bottom left of the screen.
- Click the three dots menu.
- Select Show Presenter View.
- The Presenter View opens in a separate window.
- To get back to your Engageli classroom, you can use your Mac's Mission Control feature to see all the windows that you have open.
- There are four ways to open Mission Control:
- Swipe up with three or four fingers on your trackpad
- Double-tap the surface of your Apple mouse with two fingers.
- Open the Mission Control app in your Applications folder.
- Press the Mission Control key on your Apple keyboard or Touch Bar.
- When you see all the windows you have open, select the browser window with your Engageli classroom.
- Once back in the Engageli classroom, click the Present button at the bottom of the screen.
Under Classroom activities, click Screen Share.
- Select the preview image of the window you want to share. Select the image of the presentation slide show. A border will highlight the image and the Share button will become enabled.
- Click Share.
- Your view will go back to the slide show.
- To get back to the Presenter View, use Mission Control to see your open windows.
- Select the Presenter View window.
- Use the forward and back arrows to navigate your presentation.
Pro Tip! Remember to use Mission Control to see all your open windows.
Note: For Mac users, it might be easier to share presentations in Google Slides. Click here to learn more about sharing presentations and viewing speaker notes in Google Slides on Engageli.
- How to Share Your Screen as an Instructor
- Screen Sharing Quick Overview
- How to use the Overlay Gallery
- How to Share a Google Slides Presentation and See Notes in Engageli
Need more help? Contact Support.