Engageli 3.1 Feature
This feature is available only to users in the U.S. using Engageli 3.1.
If you can't access your Engageli classroom on a computer or mobile app, you can dial in on a phone and still participate in the live session. If dial-in is enabled for your institution, you should have received the phone number and PIN code from your instructor.
- Call the phone number.
- When prompted, enter the PIN code and then press the pound sign (#).
- You will hear a notification providing the status of the classroom audio.
- Press 1 on your phone to raise or lower your hand.
- Press 2 to mute or unmute. You can also use the settings on your phone.
- In Table Mode, you will hear and be heard by only your tablemates, so raise your hand to address the entire class from the podium.
- You do not have to raise a hand to talk to tablemates.
This is how dial-in participants appear in the Class Gallery.
Note: You will hear a notification whenever the instructor switches the classroom audio mode.
Need more help? Contact Support.