You can create structured Modules for each unit of your course by adding Tasks within a Module. Each Task within the Module must be completed by the learner within the Playback Room before moving to the next Task, and Modules can also be set to be completed in the required order.
- Go to your Class Portal.
- Click Manage Class on the login screen.
- Or, click Open Class Portal from the Admin Portal.
- Click Add new module.
- Enter a name for the module.
- Click Add New Task. A task can be an uploaded PDF or mp4 video file, or a YouTube link, or you can add a file from your existing Engageli Content Manager (class library).
- Enter a name for the task.
- You can add additional tasks and then click Save when finished.
Note: Select Require ordered completion if you want learners to complete each Assignment in order.
Need more help? Contact Support.