Engageli 3.1 Feature
You can create structured Modules for each unit of your course by adding Tasks within a Module. Each Task within the Module must be completed by the learner within the Playback Room before moving to the next Task, and Modules can also be set to be completed in the required order.
- Go to your Class Portal.
- Click Manage Class on the login screen.
- Or, click Open Class Portal from the Admin Portal.
- Hover over the assignment that you want to edit.
- When the Module is highlighted, click the Module.
- Note: Do NOT click “Open”. That will open the Module in the Playback Room.
- When the Module displays, click Edit.
- You can change the Module name, and add or remove tasks as needed. You can also drag & drop to reorder the tasks.
- Click the Save button.
- You can also re-order Modules.
- Hover over the assignment that you want to move.
- When the Module is highlighted, click and hold your mouse on the Module. Drag & drop to reorder the Modules.
Need more help? Contact Support.