You can create structured Modules for each unit of your course by adding Tasks within a Module. Each Task within the Module must be completed by the learner within the Playback Room before moving to the next Task, and Modules can also be set to be completed in the required order.
- Go to your Class Portal.
- Click Manage Class on the login screen.
- Or, click Open Class Portal from the Admin Portal.
- Hover over the module that you want to edit.
- When the Module is highlighted, click the Module.
- Note: Do NOT click “Open”. That will open the Module in the Playback Room.
- When the Module displays, simply click the Delete button in the bottom right corner.
- Click Delete again to confirm that you want to permanently delete the module.
Note: If a module is deleted, all associate learner progress will also be deleted.
Need more help? Contact Support.