Learners in Playback Rooms can request help from staff, instructors and TAs. There are several ways to respond to these requests.
1. If you have allowed email notifications for Playback room Help Request, you'll receive an email when a learner requests help. Click the "click here" link in the email to open the learner's Playback room to join and provide support.
Note: On the Admin Portal's Details > Playback Configuration screen, you update your email notification settings.
2. Go to the Class Portal screen.
3. You will see Playback Rooms where learners have requested help.
4. You can hover over a selected room and then click Join.
5. You can click the yellow notification at the top of the screen to see a list of rooms requesting help and join from there.
6. You can also see the list and join from the Playback Room login screen.
Need more help? Contact Support.