Easily create and launch for your Engageli classroom in a browser window.
(Note: If you are using an LMS integration, you do not need to manually create classrooms. Once you login to your LMS and click the Engageli link present in your course, the system will generate your classroom and it will be present in the "Classes" section of the Admin Portal. You and anyone on the roster will access the classroom through this link in the LMS.)
Create a Browser-Based Classroom
1. Sign in to your Engageli site.
2. You'll be brought to a landing page. Click “Create new classroom”.
If you have no classrooms:
If you have classrooms already:
3. Enter a unique name for the class, and then click "Create".
Add your scheduled session dates and times
(This is not necessary to run class sessions and will not affect access. Remember, Engageli classrooms can be opened and used at any time.
Scheduling your sessions in the Admin Portal is necessary for you to visualize the data analytics for the sessions but does not affect the data collection, so you can skip this step and add at a later time.)
5. Select the days of the week you'll be running sessions, the start and end times for the sessions, and the start date and end dates of the course. Click the "+Add" button.
(Note: the time zone displayed here is based on your computer system, so please ensure that your computer time and date settings are set to your desired/correct time zone).
6. You will now see the dates and times you scheduled. You can delete this schedule, as well as add additional dates and times as needed.
Add participants to the Roster
Share the authenticated link with participants
8. Click the "Copy invite" and share with your participants. Then click "Done".