Interaction Controls are advanced controls that allow you to set and lock a series of classroom settings for greater instructor control and class management.
The settings in the Interaction Controls are:
- Classrooms are accessible to learners only when the instructor who is logged in enables it.
- File uploads to the chat and whiteboard are disallowed.
- Anonymous chat messages are disallowed.
- Direct chat messages between learners are disallowed.
- The chat is removed from the Playback Room.
- Anonymous Q&A posts are disallowed.
- Chat and Q&A messages are filtered to remove inappropriate messages (English-only).
- Class recordings are set to private by default.
- Learners only see the Live Class option on the class login screen.