Adding a quiz or a poll to your presentation can help you learn more about your learners and check their understanding of the material.
1. Choose if this is a single choice, multiple choice, or text input type question.
Single choice: There are multiple options to choose from, but only one answer can be selected.
Multiple choice: There are multiple options to choose from, and you can select as many answers as you want.
Text input: You can type a short response (up to 20 characters) and the answers will form a word cloud on the screen.
2. Set up your slide or document with your question, leaving room for the tags (QR codes).
3. Click and drag the tags from step 1 into your slide or document depending on the response type you want for your poll.
Note: The same tag must be used for each answer choice and must be at least 75x75 px in size.
You can create customized tags for polls and quizzes in the Action Tags Lab.
1. Go to the Action Tags Lab in the Admin portal.
2. Select Polls & Quizzes.
3. Select a poll type from the 3 options:
- Single choice
- Multiple choice
- Text input (word cloud)
4. Name your tag with the label or response option that learners will see in the poll.
5. Copy the poll tag to paste into a document or slide.
6. Or, download a copy of the poll tag.
Click here to learn how to use your created polls.