There are two primary views as an instructor with Engageli: Class Gallery and Tables.
The Class Gallery allows you to see all the learners in the class regardless of their table seating. At the top of the Class Gallery, you can see the total number of participants in the classroom (including the instructor).
Hover over a learner’s video and the following drop-down will appear:
Please note: If you are teaching on Engageli from a web browser, you do not have the option to react to learners or observe learners at tables. These features are only available in the application.
Customize Gallery View
You have the option to change the number of video feeds in the gallery view.
1. On the application, go to the Action drop-down menu.
2. Select Customize... from the menu.
3. Choose the size of learner video feeds in your gallery which will increase or decrease the total number.
4. Select the color for the gallery from the options in the drop-down menu under Galleries.
5. Click Done to save the changes.
1. Go to My View → Class Gallery.
2. Hover over Video Sizes and choose the number of video feeds you want to see in the Class Gallery.
Click TABLES on the instructor app or select Tables under My View on the browser to view all the tables in the classroom.
In the Tables view, you can see which learners are seated at which tables. From here, you can add more tables, randomize the learners across different tables, remove table reservations, and other actions. Read more about Using Tables here.