As an instructor, you must always approve a learner’s request to screen share to the entire class. You can approve these requests by selecting "Approve Screen Share" when the learner appears at the top of your screen.
Engageli 3.1 and Engageli 3.0 will differ in appearance and some functionality. Select a tab below for your version of Engageli.
1. When a learner shares their screen, their video feed will appear at the top of the screen on the podium.
2. A notification will appear at the top of the podium so you can immediately approve or deny the request.
3. You can also click the three dots in the middle of the learner’s video feed to approve or deny the request.
1. When a learner shares their screen, their video feed will immediately appear at the top of the screen on the podium.
2. Click the three dots in the middle of the learner’s video feed.
3. Select Approve screen share from the menu to immediately approve the screen share request.
4. You can reject the request by selecting Lower hand, or simply not selecting Approve screen share.
Pro tip!Instructors can change their classroom settings to allow learners to share their screens without needing approval. Click here to learn more.
Note: You do not need to approve when learners share their screens with their tablemates.