Log in to your classroom by following the link provided by your instructor to sign in with your approved credentials. If you use your institution’s LMS, skip steps 4-7. You will be directed straight to the classroom login page.
1. Review Engageli’s Technical requirements to ensure your browser, device, and internet are suitable to run Engageli.
2. If you’re using a Learning Management System (LMS) such as Canvas, Blackboard, or Moodle, visit your class page, click on the Engageli link and that will open the class page in a new window. If you're not using an LMS, follow the link provided by your instructor.
3. Make sure your camera and microphone permissions are turned on. In Google Chrome, you can click the lock icon in your URL address editor at the top of your screen.
4. Click Sign in, and then enter your approved credentials.
5. If your institution uses Gmail, click "Sign in with Google" to be redirected to Google's standard log-in. If your institution uses Outlook or another email provider, type in your email address in the space, and then click "SUBMIT."
6. If you have typed in your email address, you will receive an email with a one-time password. Save this code.
7. You can then enter the code and click "SUBMIT."
8. Once you get to the classroom login screen, check your audio and video sources and enter a name to be displayed in the classroom. You can use parentheses to include a title, pronouns, or other information.
9. Click Enter Classroom.
Need more help? Contact Support.