Log in to your classroom by following the link provided by your instructor. You'll need to sign in with your approved credentials, and then check your audio and video sources.
2. Make sure your camera and microphone permissions are turned on. In Google Chrome, you can click the lock icon in your URL address editor at the top of your screen.
3. Check your audio and video sources.
4. Sign in with your approved credentials. There are three different ways to log in, depending on how your classroom is set up. You can log in through your institution’s Learning Management System (LMS), Google, or another email provider.
5. If you are NOT using your institution’s Learning Management System, once you click "Sign in," you'll see the following pop-up window. If you are using your institution’s LMS, skip steps 6-8. You will be directed straight to the classroom login page.
6. If your institution uses Gmail, click "Sign in with Google" to be redirected to Google's standard log-in. If your institution uses Outlook or another email provider, you'll want to type in your address in the space and click "SUBMIT."
7. If you have typed in your email address, you will receive an email with a one-time password. Save this code.
8. You can then enter the code and click "SUBMIT."
9. Click Join Class to enter the classroom.