When you join an Engageli classroom, you are automatically placed at a table. You can:
- View All Tables
- View the Tablemates Gallery
- Move to Different Tables
- Search for Classmates in the Tables View
- Send Chat Messages to Your Tablemates
- Share Your Screen With Your Table
View All Tables
1. To view all the tables or where your classmates are seated, click Tables under My View at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Switch to list view to see lists of participants in each table. Select Switch to tables view to go back to the tables view.
View the Tablemates Gallery
The TABLE tab on the right side of the classroom displays all of your tablemates. You can see your own video feed in this tab.
You can also select Tablesmates under My View at the bottom of the screen to see a gallery of just the participants at your table.
Move to Different Tables
Under My View, select Tables.
Hover over the table you want to join, and then click JOIN.
Note: If a table is full (maximum 10 learners) you cannot join that table. If you cannot join another table that is not full, it is possible that your instructor has locked the tables so you can’t move to a different table during the session. If the table seating is locked, you will see a notification at the top of the tables view. You will also see a notification if you try to join another table. If the table seating is locked, you can still go to Tables view to see where your classmates are seated or message them through Chat.
Search for Classmates in the Tables View
1. Under My View, select Tables.
2. Click the search bar to see a drop-down list of all the class participants.
3. Type a name to search for a specific person.
Note: You can search in both the tables and list views.
Send Chat Messages to Your Tablemates
1. Click the CHAT tab from the right panel.
2. Select My Table from the drop-down list of chat channels.
3. Enter your message and press the return or enter key or click the send icon.
Share Your Screen With Your Table
1. Click the Actions (three dots) menu at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Share screen with table.
3. Choose the screen, window or tab you want to share.
4. Click Share.
5. To stop sharing, click the red Stop table / class share icon in the preview window.
Need more help? Contact Support.