1. Click the Share Screen icon at the bottom of the screen next to the Raise Hand button.
2. Share screen with class or Share screen with table.
3. Choose either Tab, Window, or Entire Screen.
4. Select the item you want to share so that it's highlighted with a colored border.
4. Click Share.
5. To stop, click the Stop Class Share button or the Stop table/class share icon in the My Screen Preview window.
Please Note: If you are sharing your screen with the class, your instructor must approve your screen share. They will get a notification to do so. However, your instructor does not have to approve your screen share at tables during group activities, projects, or brainstorming sessions. Instructors can change the classroom settings to allow learners to share their screens without needing approval. When this setting is enabled, learners can share their screens without approval from an instructor or TA.
Need more help? Contact Support.