1. Check that you are using a computer or laptop to run class. We currently do not support mobile or tablet devices. If you are using one of these, please join Engageli via a laptop, computer, or Chromebook.
2. Check that you are on an Engageli-supported browser. We currently do not recommend Safari or Firefox browsers. If you are using one of these, please join Engageli via the latest version of Google Chrome, Edge, or a browser on Chromium (Opera, Vivaldi, Brave).
3. Refresh the browser. Sometimes, simply refreshing the browser can resolve an audio issue.
Audio Troubleshooting in Class
1. Make sure that the class audio is ON.
Instructor and Co-instructor (Browser)
2. Check your device's sound output and make sure the correct devices are connected. You can check your speaker output in your settings (gear icon). This will open a media device settings window where you can toggle which speaker Engageli is using.