Follow these steps if you receive an error message that you do not have access to start a class.
- If your organization uses a Learning Management System (Canvas/Moodle/etc), please find the course in your LMS, locate the Engageli classroom link, and open the class through there.
- If your organization does not use a Learning Management System then follow the steps below.
- Confirm that you are logging in with the email that was authorized with the system by your admin or Partner Success Manager. This is typically going to be your main institution email account.
- If you are teaching on the instructor application, confirm that you have the latest version of Engageli installed on your computer. If you are teaching on a web browser, confirm you are using the latest version of Chrome or Edge.
- Confirm that you are logging into the correct classroom that has been assigned to you.
- Confirm with your admin or Partner Success Manager that there are no errors in the email address they have listed for you to authorize your instructor app use.
Need more help? Contact Support.