Before you can launch the Engageli LTI external tools from your course(s), your Canvas Administrator will need to add the LTI developer keys to your Canvas LMS.
1. As a Canvas admin, go to Developer Keys.
2. Add Key Settings. Your Engageli Solutions Engineer will provide these. See example:
3. Set LTI Advantage Services.
4. In “Additional Settings” set Privacy Level to “Public”.
5. Select desired “Placements” and save changes. This must be defined by the Canvas admin. Save changes. Example:
6. Turn “State” on and save the key, your Engageli Solutions Engineer will need this.
Note: If you decide to make the Engageli external tools available in all courses of your LMS, please continue with the following steps:
7. In Admin>Settings>Apps click on “View Apps Configurations”.
Click on App button.
8. Configure Type. Add the key you saved in step 6. Save changes.
Any questions? Please reach out to us via our Support Page or reach out to your Partner Success Manager.
Need more help? Contact Support.