Once your Canvas Administrator has set up the Engageli LTI external tools, you will be able to add the tools to your Canvas courses.
- Canvas administrator needs to set up the Engageli LTI external tools. Instructions here.
- Have available the Engageli LTI external tools Client ID(s). This can be provided by your LMS admin.
- Instructors need to download the Engageli Instructor desktop application if using the Instructor application.
Reminder: There are 2 components of a Canvas Engageli class.
- Engageli Class browser launcher. This is added to the course, so users can access Engageli via Chrome / Edge browser (recommended) directly from the Canvas course.
- Engageli Instructor app launcher. This is added to the course, so Instructors can launch the Engageli Instructor App directly from their Canvas course.
1. In the Canvas course go to Settings>>Apps. Click on “View App Configurations” and click on the +App button.
2. In the Add App dropdown menu, select “By Client ID”.
3. Add the Client ID provided by your LMS Admin.
4. The Engageli Apps are now ready to be added, follow these instructions to add the Engageli LTI tools to your course.
Need more help? Contact Support.