To ensure you can join your Engageli class with no problems, make sure to run connectivity and media tests prior to joining.
1. At the bottom of the login screen, click Test your system.
2. Then, click the Start button.
3. Go through each test to check your computer’s audio, microphone, camera, screen sharing, and connectivity.
4. If the test reveals anything that needs to be addressed, click How do I fix this? for information on how to resolve the issue.
- Audio Issues
- Microphone Issues
- Camera Issues
- Screen Sharing Issues on Mac
- Use Low Bandwidth Mode for Older Computers
- How to optimize for low bandwidth or CPU - Learners
- How to optimize for low bandwidth or CPU - Browser
- How to optimize for low bandwidth or CPU - Application
Click here for more information about Engageli’s technical requirements.
Engageli 3.0In Engageli 3.0, the System Tests have been updated and enhanced. Click here to learn more.
Need more help? Contact Support.