By default, an Engageli classroom opens with the maximum number of seats allowed at a table: 10. As an instructor, you can easily change the number of seats at a table.
From within the classroom
- Open Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Class Configuration.
- Use the slider to adjust the maximum number of seats at each table.
- Click Save. Changes apply immediately.
From the Admin Portal
- Go to the portal, select Details, and then click the Live configuration tab.
- Select the number of seats for the tables, and then click the Save Changes button.
- The next time you start your Engageli class, you will see your new classroom configuration.
Pro Tip! When deciding the number of seats, keep in mind that if you have multiple TAs who will visit tables, an available empty seat will be needed. Instructors, co-instructors, and one TA can visit tables without needing an empty seat.
Engageli classroom with 3 seats per table
Engageli classroom with 5 seats per table
Engageli classroom with 10 seats per table
Need more help? Contact Support.