The Engageli Learning Hub is a self-guided onboarding resource to help you fully utilize Engageli’s powerful teaching and learning capabilities. It offers a growing list of resources, articles, and short videos, organized into six sections:
- Getting Started - Engageli's key features to get you started teaching quickly
- Fostering Learner Engagement - engagement tools, engagement strategies, and icebreaker templates to get learners engaged
- Conducting Learning Activities – teaching workflow examples, lesson plans, and sample learning activities to help you re-imagine your teaching
- Preparing for Your First Class – resources to prepare your learners, first-class checklists, and reminders to help you prepare
- After Class on Engageli – asynchronous learning and post-session data in Engageli to improve the teaching and learning experience for all
- Additional Resources - links to support and ways for you to provide us feedback
With the Engageli Learning Hub, you can learn how to use Engageli to improve the teaching and learning experience for you and your learners at your own pace!