Note: For your attendance data to be collected for a specific class, we. recommend adding in a class schedule. Click to learn more about Setting Up Your Classroom to Collect Data.
In version 3.1: If no schedule has been set, we will automatically create sessions if an instructor was in class for more than 15 minutes and the recorder was on. Automatically created sessions will appear in the Analytics section of the portal. If you'd like to clear out the automatically created sessions, simply add in the times and days that your class is scheduled.
To check attendance for your class:
1. Go to the Admin Portal.
2. Click Classes on the left to expand the menu.
3. Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
4. Click Analytics.
5. Select Attendance.
- Switch between chart view (attendance for the entire class) and list view (attendance for individual learners).
- Review the attendance data on the screen or download a .csv file.
- Filter by participant to include or remove learners, staff (instructors and TAs), and guests (attendees not listed on the roster).
- Filter by class type to view attendance for the live class or for learners who watched the recording in the Playback Room (asynchronous attendance).
Need more help? Contact Support.