To check attendance for your class:
1. Go to the Admin Portal.
2. Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
3. Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
4. Click Analytics.
5. Select Attendance.
- Switch between chart view (attendance for the entire class) and list view (attendance for individual learners).
- Review the attendance data on the screen or download a .csv file.
- Filter by participant to include or remove learners, staff (instructors and TAs), and guests (attendees not listed on the roster).
- Filter by class type to view attendance for the live class or for learners who watched the recording in the Playback Room (asynchronous attendance).
Note: For your attendance data to be collected for a specific class, it needs a set date and time to pull for. If you can't see the attendance data for a specific class, you may need to go to the Admin Portal and add the date and time when the class was held. Click to learn more about Setting Up Your Classroom to Collect Data.
Need more help? Contact Support.