Engageli’s polls are built into the system and frame of Engageli, so learners don’t have to leave the classroom to respond, meaning a smoother experience with less lag time. The Engageli Action Tags Lab now makes creating a poll quick and easy.
To use the Action Tags Lab for Polls & Quizzes:
1. Go to the Action Tags Lab in the Admin portal.
2. Select Polls & Quizzes.
3. Select a poll type from the 3 options:
- Single choice
- Multiple choice
- Text input (word cloud)
4. Name your tag with the label or response option that learners will see in the poll.
5. Copy the poll tag to paste into a document or slide.
6. Or, download a copy of the tag.
*Word cloud poll tags support multiple word text input with a maximum of 20 characters.
Click here to learn how to use your created polls.
Click here to learn about automating the detection of your polls.