Engageli’s polls are integrated into the system and frame of Engageli, so learners don’t have to leave the classroom to respond, meaning a smoother experience with less lag time. The Engageli Action Tags Lab makes creating tags for poll responses quick and easy.
Instructors can use the Action Tags Lab to download or copy poll tags that can be added to any presentation slide or document outside of Engageli. The tags create clickable responses or answer fields that learners can respond to directly within the Engageli classroom.
Poll tags pasted into a Google slide
Poll activated within the Engageli classroom during a screen share of the presentation
Action Tags Lab
To use the Action Tags Lab for Polls & Quizzes:
1. Go to the Action Tags Lab in the Admin portal.
2. Select Polls & Quizzes.
3. Select a poll type from the 3 options (you can only use 1 poll type per slide):
- Single choice
- Multiple choice
- Text input (word cloud)
4. Name your tag with the label or response option that learners will see in the poll.
5. Copy the poll tag to paste into a document or slide.
6. Or, download a copy of the tag.
*Word cloud poll tags support multiple word text input with a maximum of 40 characters.
Click here to learn how to use your created polls.
Click here to learn about automating the detection of your polls.
Copy/paste or download the poll tags below to get started.
Need more help? Contact Support.