Use a recording tag in your presentation to activate a notification to start or stop the class recording.
Action Tags Lab
When to Use
- Start recording - you can use this tag to get a notification to start the recording so you won’t forget at the beginning of class, or to restart the recording after a pause.
- Pause recording - you use this tag to get a notification to pause the recording so that when you move to table-based group activities that you don’t want/need to be included in the recording, you can ensure there are no long periods of blank air time in the recording.
To use the Action Tags Lab for Recording:
- Go to the Action Tags Lab in the Admin portal.
- Select Recording.
- Select either Start recording or Pause recording.
- Provide a name for your tag.
- Copy the tag to paste it into a document or slide.
- Or, download a copy of the tag to insert in a document or slide.
When the tag is detected in your document or slide, you’ll receive a notification.
Click here to learn more about recording your session.
Click here to learn about optimizing your recording for asynchronous learning.
Copy/paste or download the recording tags below to get started.
Need more help? Contact Support.