The Engageli Action Tags Lab provides tags that you can use to run an entire class session.
Including tags in your presentation slides and documents will reduce the cognitive load and orchestration required to conduct and manage your class, as the system automatically detects and presents you with the option to quickly enable the action. This frees up more of your time to focus on delivering the content you love, teaching in a more engaging way, and providing a smooth learning experience for your class.
To get tags that you can add to your slides and documents:
- Go to the Admin Portal.
- Select Action Tags Lab from the menu on the left.
- Click on the tag type you would like to copy or download for use in your presentation.
- Select from the various tag options and name your tag. The name of the tag chosen above in step 4 will be displayed when the poll is activated in your presentation.
- If you have a poll with three choices, you can rename the tag and download one for each choice, then insert them into your presentation.
- Alternatively if you'd prefer, you can manually add text to your presentation above or below the tag to indicate each choice.
- Click Copy or Download.
- Once downloaded, you can add the tag to your presentation.
- More information on how to activate tags in class below.
Action Tags Lab
To turn on auto detection of tags included in PDFs shared with the PDF Live Share:
1. Go to the Admin Portal.
2. Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
3. Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
4. In the Details section, go to Configuration.
5. Check “Activate Engageli Tags automatically (PDF Only).”
6. Click the Save button.
To activate a tag in a presentation during a screen share:
1. Share your screen with the presentation containing the tags you want to activate.
2. Click the Activate Tag (QR code) button.
For more information about specific tags:
|Polls & Quizzes||Room Mode||Table Seating||Table Presets|
|Table Documents||Class Document||Recording||Timer|
Need more help? Contact Support.