You can easily show a high-resolution presentation without sharing your screen. Change slides faster and avoid common screen share issues.
PDF live share allows you to share a PDF of a presentation or document directly in Engageli instead of sharing your screen. This allows you to share presentations with better visual quality for learners with minimal lag time.
Upload PDFs in the Content Manager Before Class
1. Go to the Admin Portal.
2. Click Class Management on the left to expand the menu.
3. Select your class or use the search field to find your class.
4. Click Content Manager.
5. Click the +Add button on the top right side of the screen.
6. Select Upload Files.
7. Upload the file from your computer.
8. You will see a notification at the bottom of the screen when the file is successfully uploaded.
9. Click the pencil icon below Download/Edit to make changes to the title of the file or add a description.
10. Click Save after making any changes.
Using the PDF Live Share During Class
1. Click the Actions menu.
2. Select Start PDF live share.
3. Click SHARE on a pre-loaded file.
4. Or, drag & drop or click to select a file from your computer.
5. After the file uploads, click Share.
6. Use your keyboard or mouse to navigate through the presentation.
To stop sharing, go to the Actions menu, and select Stop PDF life share or click the red Stop Live Share button in the bottom right corner of the main screen.
Class Gallery Window
You can open a view of the Class Gallery during the PDF live share, so that you have a view of your learners during your presentation.
1. Click the Show Gallery icon in the right corner of the screen.
2. The Class Gallery will open in a small pop-up window on the screen.
3. Move the Class Gallery window to where ever you want it on screen.
Note: You can also use the overlay gallery feature.