The Engageli classroom has menu options that allow users to adjust their settings when using older computers or have low internet bandwidth.
Low bandwidth mode
This mode will save bandwidth by automatically merging the gallery into one video feed for all learners instead of having individual video feeds for each learner.
- You will not see individual engagement markers such as the green dots or raised hands.
- Learner video feeds are turned off when they raise their hands to speak on the podium and in the table mates gallery when you visit individual tables.
- You will still hear each learner’s audio.
To switch to low bandwidth mode:
- Click the More Actions (three dots) menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Low bandwidth mode.
When to use:
- If audio, video, or screen shares are cutting out, dropping or generally low quality.
- When you have low internet bandwidth
- When you are using an older computer
- When you have a slow internet connection
- When you want to optimize for audio
Need more help? Contact Support.